fire breaks out at old doordarshan studio at altinho in panaji

0
109

02/07/2014 … Due to a short circuit, fire and smoke broke out inside the old studio of doordarshan Kendra in Panjim on Tuesday afternoon thus resulting in to lakhs of rupees loss …

Incidentally no loss of life was reported from the site incident which took place in the afternoon as the old doordarshan studio was not being used by the dd staff for any activities and was kept closed for the past few years

Around thirty Officials of the city fire station were put in to service with four fire tenders to put off the fire which and smoke which was seen coming out from the fall ceiling of the old studio …

The fire officials were seen putting lot of efforts to keep a control on the smoke fire for which fire officials made holes inside the studio wall thus breaking it …

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

CommentLuv badge